• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[WTB] 20ftlb .177 FT rifle - higher end

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smok3y

Sep 25, 2018
NC, United States
I keep wanting to get into field target and keep toying with the idea of getting a nice 177 rifle. Looking for something that is a better shooter than I am to help remove the rifle from the problem list. I figure with FT season ending out here, there might be a few out there.

Prefer a Thomas, RAW TM1000, USFT, etc. Hard to keep looking at Steve’s USFT and not jump on it. Curious if there is anything else out there. I am open to other rifles.

I would prefer to pick up something to fill this hole instead of buying something else to compete with my Crown I already love.

I have had many good deals buying and selling here with many people including well known people, so sell with confidence.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.