• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[WTB] Field Target Rifle

Classified Status
NLA

woogie_man

May 3, 2021
North Dakota, United States
Let me try this again and see if anything happens this time.

I am looking for something with a little more power than the Anschutz 8002 S2 that I have sitting in my safe. I thought the short range would be fun, but there really isn't anyone shooting them here in my area. So looking at moving it down the line and getting myself something else. The rifle has quite a few upgrades and additions to it. I received the rifle from the shooting coach down at the University of Mississippi. Gun has two cylinders and of course is a tack driver. The gun has been used of course and it does show some wear, but nothing extreme. The previous coach left the rifle set up for the previous shooter with all the lead weights installed to help balance the rifle.

Just looking what is out there and seeing if there is anyone that is looking at moving from the WFTF side of things to 10m.

Just a shot

Reactions: pdxFrank