• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Barrels WTB Panthera/Dynamic 500mm barrel kit or pieces to make 500mm

Classified Status
FOUND

TonyP

May 13, 2023
Greenfield
I'm looking for a FX Panthera/Dynamic 500mm barrel kit, or pieces to make it work.
So I recently bought 30 cal Panthera Hunter , and it is amazing.. Shot fx 44.8 pellets absolutely spot on.. So I wanted to see if what I could get for power out of it in 700mm so I sourced the xl plenum and a 700mm barrel kit.. It's a power house and I love the power.. But!! !!!! I absolutely hate the length. This thing is loud and proud without the moderator on it and it makes it that much longer and I hate it. so I want to knock it down to a 500mm.. I want more power then I can get from my 395 barrel . I think a 500mm setup is the way to go for me as I want it to shoot RMR slugs.
If any of u can help that would be Amazing. Couple before and after photos from turning it to 700mm
Thanks in a advance. TonyP

20240624_201629.jpg

20240629_101943.jpg