• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[WTB] Wanted to buy or rent: 10m trainer or competition rifle

Status
Not open for further replies.

tojohn

Apr 11, 2019
Michigan, United States
I am looking for a rifle for my daughter to practice with and/or use in 10m para-shooting (disabled) competition. She shoots in SH2 classification and has earned silver at the junior nationals with a borrowed gun, so she knows how to shoot! She learned to shoot with hunting rifles and she can practice all day long with plinkers, but she needs to make the move to something that is closer to a competition rifle for practice, or just get a competition-ready rifle. We don't have a very big budget for this equipment, so I am asking for less than market pricing on a competition level rifle or an inexpensive non-competition trainer. I have heard of competition rifle leasing, and we would consider that, but I have not found that option on line. I can send you information about her to show that she has a legitimate disability and to know that you would be supporting a good person. This must be a PCP rifle due to her disability, and must have diopter competition-type sights. I'm also looking for an SH2 support (if you don't know what that is, then you don't have one). John

Second time competing, using a range gun - she brought home the hardware!

20210723_154618.1650300223.jpg

20220418_124608.1650300391.jpg

First time competing, using a range gun

20210625_102050.1650300520.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.