• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[WTB] WTB .22 sizing equipment (and a little help)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wimpanzee

Aug 3, 2019
MO, United States
I am trying to get equipment to size slugs for .22, in .216 through .223.

I currently have a lee breech lock hand press, and a .222 and .223 die for it from Lee.

The only place I seem to find .216-.219 sizes in NOE. So I bought some of those bushings, thinking they would fit the lee hand press (they don't!). They are way too small to fit in there. I think I need a push rod for them too. My .222 push rod will not fit.

When I visit the NOE website, it shows all the sizing kits and die bodies sold out.

This has left me in a place where I am just not sure what to buy, or where to get it, to be able to size some slugs! 

Can anyone help? Either help find or sell me the parts to fit the NOE bushings to the breech lock kit, or get a press or whatever to fit the NOE sizers.

Thanks, and happy shooting!

Status
Not open for further replies.