• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[WTS] 0.25 Caliber Edgun Leyla 2.0 Bullpup w/ Nice Walnut Stock & Bi-pod

Status
Not open for further replies.

yenniedn

Aug 9, 2015
Northern CA, United States
Hello AGN:

Oldest kid is off to college so tuition sell off continues 
regular_smile.gif

Last item from the safe is an excellent 0.25 caliber Edgun Leyla 2.0 with a nicely figured walnut stock. This Edgun comes with 2 magazines, fill probe w/ Foster fitting, Edgun factory cheek-rest, picatinny rail adapter, an Atlas clone bi-pod and a complete Huma Air o-ring reseal kit. The shroud has been wrapped with an automotive grade carbon fiber wrap that can be easily removed if you don't want it. The problematic EDMU digital gauge has been replaced with a much more reliable and practical WIKA analog gauge.

Rifle is in excellent condition with normal, light marks here and there but nothing significant. The edges of the scope and bipod picatinny rails have normal wear from the installation of the scope and bipod . . . and the stippling on the front rotating fill cover has some wear on it from the installation of the front picatinny rail adapter – these areas have been carefully sharpied in. This walnut stock has some really nice grain and is one of the nicer ones I've seen on an Edgun. The only nick in the stock worth noting is the one at the very tip of the forearm, which is shown in the last photo below. Rifle is currently set up to shoot the JSB 25.4g pellets at ~825fps. The bi-pod is an Atlas clone but works well enough. I don't have the original box but will be sure to pack everything very carefully with plenty of padding for safe shipping.

Deal with confidence as I have been trading on these forums for the last 15 years and have 13+ pages of references on the old Yellow Forum BOI and a pretty decent number of them here as well. My reputation is important to me so I stand behind what I sell. I'm happy to answer any questions for serious buyers, talk on the phone and provide any additional photos as needed but if you're not truly serious about buying, please let's not waste each other's time.

Price is FIRM @ $1,400 shipped

Payment by Paypal Friends & Family is the preferred method (otherwise, you'll need to cover the 3.5% fee as well). If you’re in the SF Bay Area, I’m happy to meet locally for the exchange so you can fully inspect the rifle and not have to pay any shipping. You can reach me either by PM here or at yendnguyen at gmail (which is also my paypal address)

leyla2a.1633664210.jpg
leyla2b.1633664211.jpg
leyla3a.1633664211.jpg
leyla3b.1633664211.jpg
leyla4a.1633664212.jpg
leyla4b.1633664212.jpg
leyla7.1633664213.jpg
leyla8.1633664213.jpg
leyla8b.1633664213.jpg
leyla9.1633664214.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.