• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[WTS]2 Edgun Leshiy 2 .25 (2 count)

Status
Not open for further replies.
4C12A30A-EAA6-49D6-BAFF-C44B238075ED.1642604945.jpeg

I have two edgun Leshiy 2’s for sell.

One in 350mm Barrel and one with a 250mm barrel.

both have a hand rail, the 250mm barrel comes with a thread adapter for whatever suppressor you want to use, however the HUGGET that’s on it fits perfectly. 
mill sell it all complete for 2000$

the 350 mm has the exact same setup, however it doesn’t have the threaded at the ent for the end of the barrel to thread on a suppressor. It has stock threads on the barrrel so you would have to buy a thread adapter or figure something else out. 
this gun also has a 480cc bottle attached to it and a hogue grip. This gun has been tuned to shoot alloy pellets “non-toxic” so you’ll have to adjust the reg of you wanna go back to lead I would guess, idk. I haven’t tried and don’t wanna fool with it. 
These model guns don’t have that external adjustment for the regulator. You have to do it the other way. 
Asking $2000

in the photo the 250mm Leshiy has the big bottle on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.