• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[WTS] 20 MOA 34 MM SCOPE MOUNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warne 20 MOA 34 MM MSR Scope Mount. LRSKL34TW. Black. Comes with original torx bit head tool. This is brand new and has never been installed. I bought this new for a specific project which had no built in MOA into the picatinny rail and naturally things changed and now I have a picatinny rail with MOA built in and I now need to purchase a mount with zero MOA. All this due to my FX Impact MK2 order being changed to an FX Impact MK3. This mount list for 189 and can be bought for 140-150 on Optics Planet or Amazon. I do not have the original box as it was trashed once I realized the mount was not damaged.

I am willing to ship and insure. Will meet locally too. Cash or check or money order and or Zelle.

I would like to get 110.00 and that would be shipped and insured. Price is negotiable!

Status
Not open for further replies.