• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[WTS] 20cc plenum for air venturi avenger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay3658

Mar 16, 2021
washington, United States
This was made by Duy aka dark charisma at https://dctunes.square.site I don't know why the link doesn't work please highlight and go to or copy and paste. Depending on the tune it can bring power to 70+fpe or give much greater shot count. Air velocity sport on youtube puts the smaller 15cc from Duy in a .22 Nova Liberty(basically same gun as avenger) and with some other minor mods gets 78fpe out of the rifle with 14 shots on the reg! He makes these himself and it takes at least 8 weeks. He is currently NOT taking orders however. Here is your chance to get one right away! I tried to load photos I keep getting incorrect server response notification. I don't know what that means not a computer guy. Anyway I will text photo's and you can see on his website. Money order 225$ 

Jay 360 241 5293

Status
Not open for further replies.