• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

WTS .357 Bulldozer tuned Bulldog

Classified Status
SOLD

V-fib

Jan 3, 2021
MI, United States
Benjamin Bulldog .357 PCP Air Rifle. Tuned to a VeridiumAir bulldozer Spring 2021. 2 DonnyFL suppressors ( Emperor/Ronin) combo and attached to rifle suppressor adaptor. Centerpoint scope 4-16x56, Bipod, 5 round mag and 2 single shot trays. Also included small assortment of slugs to get you started. No issues. $1100.00 includes shipping, handling. Ships to lower 48 states only. Paypal F2F or USPS (United States Postal Service) Money order only. No other forms of payment accepted. Thanks for looking.

7-31-22 More info on what goes into a bulldog to bulldozer tune from Veridium Air from the VA site: features include: extended air tank, Aluminum depinger, Upgraded hammer spring and pin, Custom fit barrel supports, High pressure seals and O rings, Upgraded 0-6000 PSI gauge. I think VA recommends 3500-3600 operating PSI., Single shot tray, Machined Valve, receiver and barrel. Polished barrel. VA slugged my barrel and it came out .357 diameter. Range tested and tuned, Custom 3M matte black finish ( I had VA keep mine Camo.

Some questions on FPE have been asked of me. according to VA the bulldozer will do do 300+ FPE. 185gr slugs hitting a average 315 to 320 FPE.

001.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG

005.JPG

006.JPG

Last edited: