• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[WTS] AEA Challenger SL .357 --- AND --- Hatsan Hydra .25 --- includes Extras/Ammo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 22, 2021
TN, United States
For sale we have first an AEA Challenger SL 357. (24" barrel) This is the first generation Challenger, in fact one of the first purchased in the USA. Upgrades include a Bison Workshop larger metal cocking knob, Bison Workshop barrel band, and Bison Workshop depinger (not currently installed). Has the 8 shot CNC magazine it came with. There are no malfunctions and things have been maintained as/if needed. Probably has had under 400 rounds put through it, but my wife was able to get 2 shots in the same hole at 75 yards when we took it out last week. Why selling? I don't hunt, and spend a lot more time plinking targets in the yard. This is a bit overkill for that purpose.

The bad: There is a very small crack in the stock behind the action. I noticed it soon after purchasing the gun and it hasn't grown or changed since. I don't consider it an issue. Besides that, there are a few small scratches and blemishes from having been used. It's in nice condition.

Ammo bonus: I have a bunch of 105 grain Pro Slugs and 132 grain Lucky Seven "Michigan Mai Tai" ammo that's going to go along with this, plus 120 or so Flanigan's Ammo 82 grain pellets, plus a tin of FX 82 grain pellets. I'm not counting the Pro Slugs and Lucky Sevens but you'll be VERY pleased with this bonus. I also have sample packs of various other weight slugs from Lucky Seven that will be coming with this.

I'm seeing this goes for $449 new now. I will ask $400 + shipping (we can negotiate what kind of shipping) because I am throwing in a lot of ammo that's going to be heavy.

If you just want the gun but no ammo... $350 firm + ship

Airguns.1650835849.jpg

Next we have the Hatsan Hydra .25 caliber. This comes with three magazines. I'll also throw in this Simmons 3-12x 30mm scope which is a cheapo but actually works pretty well in this setup. Likewise it has a few minor scratches and such. Works perfectly and been maintained as needed.

I see this goes for $379 now... with the scope I'll say $300 + ship

Thanks for reading. I can take PayPal, cash in the mail, or money order.

Status
Not open for further replies.