• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Pistol WTS AGT Manul .22 Caliber PCP Pistol – Precision, Power, and Pure Fun! $700 including Attached Moderator

Classified Status
SOLD

rootdude

Apr 16, 2024
West Palm Beach, FL, USA
Looking for an airgun that perfectly blends high-quality craftsmanship with pinpoint accuracy? Look no further! I'm selling my Airgun Technologies Manul .22 caliber PCP pistol – and trust me, this beauty is not just a piece of equipment; it's an experience.

**Why You'll Love It:**

- **Top-Notch Build Quality:** Crafted with meticulous attention to detail, the Manul is built to last. Its robust construction and sleek design make it a reliable companion for both seasoned shooters and beginners.
- **Unmatched Accuracy:** Whether you're target shooting or pest control, this pistol delivers tight groups consistently. The precision-engineered barrel ensures every shot hits its mark, making it perfect for those who demand accuracy.
- **Super Fun to Shoot:** The Manul isn't just about performance – it's about enjoyment too. Smooth trigger action, customizable settings, and a satisfying feel make every shooting session a blast.

Whether you're adding to your collection or looking for your first high-quality PCP pistol, the Manul is a choice you won't regret. I'm looking to sell quickly, so don’t miss out on this fantastic deal!

To quiet its bark, and as an added value to the low price, I’m including the attached AGT LDC for free as well (see pictures)…

Payment of $749 $729 $700 will get this pistol to you with prepaid USPS Priority Mail for free (or UPS Ground if you prefer) - for this sale, I’d prefer PayPal only with F&F - I believe my feedback merits not letting PayPal take a 4% cut.

I have aggressively priced this over $100 below the lowest price ($150 below actually) that you can find on the web, in stock, because I have my eye on another project.

Why am I selling? Simply put, I have big hands and sausage style fingers, and this airgun doesn’t seem perfectly fit for my dexterity. YMMV.

Thanks Friends!
Mark
IMG_8815.jpeg
IMG_8816.jpeg