• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[WTS] Beautiful Allen Zasadny modified ten-meter pistol for field target competition

Status
Not open for further replies.

AirNGasman

Jul 18, 2018
Texas, United States
MK 08 FLR.1636411758.jpg

Allen machined a Daystate rifle barrel to fit, fabricated the scope base, and confirmed the power is souped up to the highest reasonable level on this beautiful Tau MK 08 regulated side-lever ten-meter pistol. Here's the chronograph testing- 

8.4 grain JSB Exact, 3300 PSI charge, 48 shot power-band- Low= 670, Hi= 687, ES= 17, SD= 1.7, Avg= 678 FPS/8.6 Foot Pounds.

My best accuracy-testing session of five consecutive five-shot groups at the field target maximum range of 35 yards produced an average of .40" center-to-center with 8.4 grain JSBs (the best five-shot group measured just .17" c-t-c). Here's a 25 yard five-shot group that measured .16" c-t-c. 

MK 08 target.1636412101.jpg

Unlike other ten-meter pistols, the Tau's side-lever mechanism allows for very low mounting of a scope (as I prefer). I won the only pistol FT match I contested with this lovely thing, and my squad-mate (Leo Duran) took second place even though he'd never shot the gun.

It comes with the AZ scope base, a foster fitted fill adapter, original front and rear sights (though the front sight won't fit the fat Daystate barrel), and two chamber tubes that have pressure gauges on the muzzle end. One chamber tube holds air indefinitely. The other tube leaks down over the course of weeks, but is otherwise fine and functional. I'll keep the scope and rings pictured.

MK 08 set.1636416243.jpg

The barrel has some faint cosmetic mottling, but otherwise the gun is pristine, functionally perfect, and shoots like a house a'fire!

The $950 price includes insured CONUS shipping. Feel free to PM, email, or call me for more information or questions. 

Ron 

Phone # 2five4-two5three-1two3nine

manicompressive at yahoo dot com

Status
Not open for further replies.