• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Traditional Rifle WTS: Beeman R10 - $325 REDUCED

Classified Status
NLA
Beeman R10 – Huntington Beach

tE4SCU5l.jpg

Up for sale is a sweet shooting R10 that I have had since 2017. Only the action was purchased off the old forum that shared the same color as the sun. This has been my go-to pest gun but I always had bigger ambitions of using it as an HFT rig. Sadly, life keeps getting in the way and I need to sell it. The R10 has always been very accurate as long I do my part. Not too much kick and easy to cock. I put a Vortek spring and seal in it after purchase. I just ran it over the chrony and noticed the seal was a bit flat so I just changed it. It did not do anything to speed, but it tightened up a bit.

UPDATE: 07/09/2023
Swapped out some components and FPS
is at 805 average ~12.5 FPE

Here was the first string: 757.3, 760.5, 754.2, 759.2, 769.8, 752.9, 749.5, 770.8, 762.5, 758.3 avg 759.5 / 21.24 / 6.7

After changing the seal I had 7 shots all in the 750 – 757 range.

The stock has a Morgan adjustable pad installed, and I have the original if you want it.

Dktqe9jm.jpg

c0DjzXkm.jpg

f9Ki51pm.jpg

The pictures should show that she is not a safe queen, but overall good condition. The stock is not original to the gun as I used to have a fancy FT stock that is the picture in my avatar. There is a good scratch on the breech side of the barrel, and a brand new ding in the top of the stock.

u33Lsikm.jpg

k16qvAWm.jpg

The targets were shot at 30 yards. The first was on a Caldwell bean bag supporting the front of the stock, The other groups were from HFT stool and sticks. These shots were taken on 06/30 after putting the scope back on, walking out to the porch, and shooting. I did not re-zero the scope. (.5815" if you can't read the calipers)

0sIe92jl.jpg

I am asking $425 (NEW PRICE $325) for the gun which will include shipping and insurance in the CONUS only. Paypal F&F or add 3%, Apple pay or we can work it out. Please send me a PM with any questions and contact info and I will text you back. I will include a new tin of HN FTT 8.6 4.51 pellets, which I feel provide the best accuracy. Please note they are not the reject pellets I bought from a retailer who does not know how to ship pellets!

eSlv0oRm.jpg

I also have the Bushnell Legend 5 – 15 scope that I will include with the gun for an additional $75. The scope is great, but very hard to turn at certain distances. I was going to take a chance on Bushnell’s repair lottery but decided not to. Glass is great and as long as you are not constantly changing distances it is not an issue.

rK3wjCTm.jpg

I used to buy and sell a lot of airgun stuff on the old forum under the same user name I have now.

Thanks for looking.

I will also be listing a HW 97 with the 25mm tube wrapped in a beautiful Maccari stock, and a 2400KT (SOLD!)

u4VFjAPm.jpg

77QtUhim.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: bf1956