• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[WTS] Benjamin bulldog 357 cal. As new in box

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brando

Apr 11, 2021
Az, United States
A4128552-21BA-48A7-A7D4-DBA67992B92F.1647289398.jpeg
ForSale: It was bought at the beginning of the pandemic to hunt javelinas in Arizona. It never happened. I have 3 mags (2 extra), a bipod, a low profile picatinny riser mount, a 100 rounds of 115 gr hollow points from Hunters Supply and the Nielsen Specialty Ammo sample pack of 25 105 gr, 25 110 gr, 25 120 gr and 20 140 gr hollow points. Last week I loaded a mag with 5 140 gr slugs and shot it in my back yard to make sure it functioned properly. First time I had shot it since I bought it. Went through my heavy duty backstop and took chunks out of my adobe wall. Holds air forever! Of course I have the owners manual, the cleaning rod with bore tips and the 6 Nosler ballistic tip slugs that came with it. It will be shipped double boxed with the foam it was originally shipped with. All the accessories will be bubble wrapped inside the box. Local pickup is available if you’re in the Tucson vicinity. I can take usps money order or personal check with shipping after the check clears. If you have questions or want more pictures give me a call. Sorry not looking for any trades. 

Asking Price: $500

Status
Not open for further replies.