• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

WTS Brocock Bantam .22 with Lane Regulator - $625, possibly trades

Classified Status
SOLD
Selling a very nice Brocock Bantam in .22. Finish is in excellent shape, and it shoots VERY well. It will shoot one-hole groups at 30 yards with Hades pellets moving between 890-905 fps all day long. Included with the package, but NOT installed, is a regulator from Robert Lane. It is set at 135 psi from the factory. I got this gun planning on making it into my workhorse, but then I came across a deal on an Impact I couldn't refuse, so now this one just sits. It's a shame to let such a nice gun just sit in my cabinet, especially when I am eying another gun! So, my loss is your gain. Looking to get $700 shipped and insured for the gun and regulator. I am not interested in splitting the two up at the time. The bipod and scope in the picture are NOT included in the sale, and the trades I am interested in are a Brocock Atomic XR or FX Dreamline compact in .177. I may consider others, but I want something compact and in .177. Asking $625 OBO and I accept Paypal F&F.
Thanks,
Chris

Bantam Left.jpg

Bantam Reg.jpg

Bantam Right.jpg

IMG-9898.jpg

Last edited: