• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle WTS Brocock Sniper XR .22 Sahara

Classified Status
NLA

Serdac

Apr 22, 2015
FL, United States
WTS Brocock Sniper XR .22 Sahara 32.25" long without silencer, 17" barrel, 7.3lbs and 480cc bottle, factory color, not painted($1,499 value). Purchased from Airguns of Arizona new by me on 01.08.2023. No adjustments or modifications to hammer spring, regulator or trigger. Have not adjusted the power adjustment selector either, just shot the following pellets on high a few times to see what they measured over my chronograph: JSB 18.1 grain @ 805 ish fps, JSB 15.9 grain @ 840’s fps, Predator GTO 11.75 grain @ 910’s fps. Pellets were not weighed, lubed or sorted. Airguns of Arizona chronograph shows: JSB 18.1 grain @ 810’s fps. Item is mint and holds air, have not inserted the fill probe into the air rifle or threaded it to anything. I have not done any long term or comprehensive accuracy testing, the air rifle came filled with 200bar from Airguns of Arizona and I’ve shot it down to about 100bar. Comes with factory box, papers, 0DB 110C silencer ($149 value), one 10 shot factory magazine, three 9 shot CARM magazines ($90 value), two single shot CARM loaders ($60 value), one factory single shot loader, one Magpul 1913 Picatinny Bipod ($100 value). If purchased everything new you would pay easily $1,898. Will sell everything except scope and rings in photo for $1,300 firm, PayPal’s and Shipped to lower 48, friends and family. Will not part any items, not looking for any trades. Only selling because I hardly shoot and any shooting I do I can do with my break barrel. Flawless feedback here under Sedac.

Last edited: