• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[WTS] Canada only - Leshiy2 upgraded

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigHUN

Jan 16, 2020
Canada/L4G7X4
So you want to get into Leshiy2 in Canada? Hurry up, the trains are passing. Also, I am not interested to learn the tricks how to fill the paperwork for shipping across the borders.
I may have one for you to serve you for a life - I started upgrading with extra parts but I can always revers it back to bone stock.
- original Alfa .22x350 barrel + 2 mags
- LW poligonal .22x500 barrel
- LW poligonal .25x350 barrel +1 mag, these .25 cal barrels never been shot before...
- LW poligonal .25x500 barrel
- 300 cc carbon fiber FX bottle
- REPR + wrench
- full jets kit
- Edgun EDMU digital - tank gauge
- Huma digital - Reg gauge
- extra - 300mm longer handrail for these my longer barrels (in the mail as we speak - from Edgun).
- also I have 5-6 higher quality scopes for target shooting, if interested.

I would sell or trade this gun in parts or as kit only to found the new FX Crown MK2 GRS until still available (in Canada). Otherwise just keep your money I am not selling.

Let me know if interested, in the - pm only, simple forum posts I don't get notifications.
L2 is in Canada and you would need PAL for it.
Price? TAX and shipping to my door was on me, I assume if you looking for this L2 you already know the rest of the piece prices.
1-2-3-4-5 $$$ pm me.

Status
Not open for further replies.