• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle WTS: Crosman 2400KT w/extras - $125

Classified Status
SOLD
Crosman 2400KT purchased during the pandemic. I have not shot it in some time and it has been boxed up and ready to go to a neighbor who keeps ghosting me. Tired of waiting so I am willing to let it go cheap.

It comes with the 18” Crosman barrel and a 6” TKO LDC, and lots of misc parts.

(scope pictured is not included)

The 2400KT currently has a stock valve that has been beveled slightly and last measured was shooting JB 7.67 pellets in the 660 - 670 range. The original valve is included. It also has an upgraded brass trigger installed for better feel. Lots of extra botls, an entire bag of upgraded breech screws and I cannot remember what else.

Quiet and accurate, it will come in the original double box from Crosman with the manual and certificate from the Custom Shop.

$125 shipped Fedex Ground in the CONUS. Payment via PayPal and I will absorb the fee so you have extra peace of mind. I use to buy and sell a lot on another forum under Bruce.net, all positives.

There is a small ding on the bolt.

And where the LDC attached, but covered when installed. Rings pictured are not included.

I no longer own the scope / rings in the pictures so they are obviously not included in the sale.

bruce.net.co AT Gmail.com / or text me at four-four-zero 635 6O63

• Love
Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1