• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Wts: customized 22 cal gen 2 Fortitude in Boyds stock with extras. (Price drop)

Classified Status
NLA

bearair

Apr 2, 2019
IA, United States
Hi all. I would like to sell my customized 22 cal gen 2 Fortitude. It sits in an orange and gray Boyds at one thumbhole stock and has a very nice Paracord sling on it. I also have the original stock as well. It will come with a brand new pressure tube too. It has the power adjuster on it. Gen 1 marauder trigger group with a raw trigger blade and challenger trigger guard. I have the #42 spring installed. A 1720t hammer which operates very smoothly. I opened the valve throat to .140 and installed a very light spring. It has two magnum air power gauge blocks installed with an altaros regulator. It has the crosman match grade LW barrel. With the extra baffles it is very quiet. I get 3-4 mags with the jsb 15.89gr pellets shooting around 825 fps. This gun was built for my wife so there was no short cuts taken as I wanted a solid light shooter for her. I can send pics upon request. I also have a bunch of orings for it as well. Im asking $500 obo. No low ballers. I have $800 or more invested in this gun. I can also detune it for more shots if you want. Buyer pays half shipping since there are so many items that come with the gun. This would be an awesome gun for a smaller framed guy, female or younger kid. PM me if interested. Thanks.

IMG_20230121_164811_3.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: flytraps