• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[WTS] DAR .22 cal $200

Status
Not open for further replies.

erapp1214

Nov 14, 2020
New York, United States
I have a used DAR gen 2 for sale. holds air fine. It has a wood stock that does show some wear but I have had this gun for about 9 months and it shoots very well with the JSB Hades, 15.89g (JSB, FX, AirArms) and also the 18.1g. This gun does very well in a pesting setting and there are some aftermarket LDC adaptors that can be added although this gun is already fairly quiet. If you want more details on the gun go to the DAR website. I did just clean the barrel on this gun too so it will be sparkling when it gets to you!

DAR 1.1631930706.jpg
DAR 3.1631930709.jpg
DAR 4.1631930710.jpg
Dar 2.1631930768.jpg

This gun comes with the two 10 shot mags (one which i bought extra for 20$), a fill probe, extra O-rings, the manual and the original box it came in. 

200$ plus shipping paypal only. PM me for more information, pictures, etc! Thanks for looking and god bless!

I also have a few member reviews in the feedback section too!

-Evan

Status
Not open for further replies.