• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[WTS] Daystate Delta Wolf .30 caliber

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoePolanco

Apr 26, 2018
Ohio, United States
This is a three month old .30 caliber Daystate Delta Wolf with ever currently available update and even one that isn’t readily available yet, the regulator adjustment knob.

The most advanced air rifle on the planet, the Delta Wolf is a fully self-contained electronic platform. It’s super accurate, compact and solidly built. Quality just oozes out of this gun. As a hunting platform it’s probably the best air rifle for small to medium game to have ever been manufactured. Re-programing it from being an air stingy 80 shot per fill miser into a 100fpe power beast take only seconds.

So if I love it, why am I moving it on? Easy... This is my third one and I’m headed for #4…LoL… My first two were .25 caliber guns. The first one was a VERY early production model. The second one was far better, but still not ready for prime-time. I waited six months and got this .30 cal in late Aug 2021 and although it does everything right, I’ve found out I’m not a .30 cal guy. My next one will be a .22 and have all the bells and whistles on this one but cost ½ as much to shoot. (I shoot A LOT) So, that and the fact that as a bench shooter, shooting a .22 will allow me to compete in the “One Gun” category as well, something I’ve been thinking about since 2019.
So here’s a great opportunity to own a pristine gun, fully programmed to get optimal results out of a wide range of speeds in both 44.75 and 50.15 grain pellet weights (although I don’t shoot the 50s) at a huge savings.

Here’s what’s on offer:

.30 Caliber Bronze Delta Wolf – (fully transferable 5 yr. warranty) - retail value $3400
Daystate's new redesigned eight shot magazine.
Custom Bag Rider
C.A.R.M. 30 cal. single shot loader
External Lipo/Life Lithium Battery Charger (cuts charging time by 70%) - retail value $39
Updated chronograph housing
New factory regulator adjustment knob
Hard case
18 tins of 44.75 grain JSB pellets - retail value $324
All associated paperwork including original receipt from August of 2021.

$3200 delivered to anywhere in the continental US. That's a $500 savings.
Payment will be accepted via personal check or bank check and the gun and ammo will ship once the funds clear.
I’m not accepting Paypal so please don’t ask.

You can use the PM function or if you’d like to call me at (513)348-0014, feel free to do so and leave a voice message as I rarely answer calls from “unknown” numbers. I will call you back. Optionally you can text me and tell me you’re going to call and that will work too. If you’d like more pictures, a video or some shot string info all of that’s available.

Cheers
Joe P.

Delta Wolf 30cal-1.1638742917.jpg

Delta Wolf 30cal-2.1638742930.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.