• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[WTS] Daystate Mk3 pics added

Status
Not open for further replies.

woogie_man

May 3, 2021
North Dakota, United States
Just testing waters to see what happens.

Looking at selling the MK3 to help offset the cost of a 10m target rifle, an Anschutz 8002.

The Mk3 is in .177 with the multiple power levels, sitting in a nice thumb hole walnut stock.

Has one mag and a flip out single shot mag

Original manual 

The original regulator was malfunctioning when I purchased, and I ended up replacing with a Lane regulator. Was able to seal up the rifle and get her shooting back where she is suppose to. Currently have it shooting at 12ftlb for plinking in the yard.

Looking at shipping anywhere in the lower 48, will be shipped in a case and well wrapped. Not really sure on a price with shipping, but thinking around $800 and shipping can be negotiable. Just tossing out there to see what happens, if nothing happens I have no problem keeping the rifle either.

Let me know and I can get pictures to interested parties 

16414350579342980015897772490661.1641435073.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.