• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[WTS] Edgun .25 R5M long, huma reg, yellow laminate stock

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiba

May 10, 2018
CA, United States
Now that I have my new Impact M3 up and running and tuned for slugs I've decided I don't need to keep my .25 R5M. Going to run with the M3 only for a while and maybe pick up a Delta Wolf or Red Wolf to play with at some point.

I bought this rifle new from Brian at Edgun West back in April of 2018. Since then it's been responsible for the elimination of about 2000 ground squirrels. Other than the initial tuning and sighting in on paper targets it gets used on reactive meat targets 95% of the time. Rifle is in excellent cosmetic condition.

Rifle is currently tuned for 870fps with 34gr JSB's with a huma regulator and power plenum. The stock regulator and plenum is also included and is setup to run JSB 25.4gr pellets at 910 fps. Rifle gets about 42 shots per fill with the Huma reg/plenum with 34gr JSBs and gets about 56 shots with the stock reg/plenum and 25.4 JSBs.

It has the original walnut stock as well as a yellow & gray laminate stock which is currently installed. Both stocks are setup for an accu-shot front picatinny rail with .125" thick aluminum inserts installed in the pockets inside the front of the stock to spread the load out, the rails screw into the tapped .125" thick aluminum inserts. I just installed a henderson precision 10" arca rail on the yellow laminate stock for bipod & tripod use which runs from the trigger guard to the end of the stock; I was planning on keeping the henderson arca rail to install on my Sako Quad .17HMR, but for $85 extra I'll include it with the rifle.

Gauge on the front is a standard Wika. I tried an EDMU for a while, but had issues with the solder joints on the wires between the pressure sensor and the board breaking very easily when removing the board to change the battery no matter how careful I was. After resoldering it twice I sold it and went back to the old trusty Wika gauge.

Included are 6 magazines, the fill probe, and an accu-shot front picatinny rail (fits both stocks,) and both the original regulator and plenum and huma regulator & power plenum (huma is currently installed.) Also have a rebuild kit for the Huma regulator. I also have 2 tins of Edgun branded Mk1 34gr pellets to go with it. I still have the original shipping box and foam insert to ship the rifle in, and I'm planning to put that into a secondary larger box that will also contain the extra stock and spare parts.

As a word of warning and to be 100% honest up front, if you fill the rifle over 215 bar the o-ring on the front of the Huma regulator between the regulator body and air reservoir has a tendency to fail and leak after a few 235-240 bar fills. If you don't fill the rifle beyond 215 bar, that o-ring won't have any problems. If you fill the rifle to 235-240 bar to try and get a few more shots per fill, you can count on that front reg body o-ring starting to leak after a couple weekends of use and 8-10 240 bar fills. Last time the huma reg body to reservoir o-ring failed I put in a 90 durometer o-ring as a test to see if it would hold up better than a 70 durometer and it's been in there about 6 months now with no issues– but I've purposely not filled the rifle past 215 bar since installing that 90 durometer o-ring. Just something you should know up front.

Scope, mount, and soft case in pictures not included.

Asking $1400 for the rifle with only the walnut stock and picatinny bipod rail

Asking $1575 for the rifle with both the walnut and yellow laminate stocks with picatinny bipod rail

Add $85 to either of the above options if you also want the near-new henderson precision arca rail

All prices include shipping and insurance to the lower 48. Shipping to HI or AK is fine too, but we'll have to discuss shipping costs since they're going to be much higher than to the lower 48. If you're local and want to meet up (I'm near Sacramento CA) knock $100 off the price for not having to pay shipping.

Payment via Paypal or USPS MO.

Since I've had a few requests for it I will part out the yellow laminate stock by itself, asking $180 shipped without the picatinny or arca rail– but I will include the aluminum inserts so you can easily reattach your own rail.

I don't have much in the way of feedback here but feel free to check my feedback over on Sniper's Hide and Helifreak (same user name) — I've done plenty of buying and selling on both those forums.

r5m1.1633152903.jpg

r5m2.1633152920.jpg

r5m3.1633152931.jpg

r5m4.1633152931.jpg

r5m5.1633152931.jpg

r5m6.1633152931.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.