• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[WTS] Edgun .25 R5M Long

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiba

May 10, 2018
CA, United States
Up for sale is my Edgun R5M long in .25.

I’m the original owner and bought this from Brian at Edgun West back in April of 2018. It’s been my primary ground squirrel blaster up until late last year and has eliminated about 2000 of the little buggers. Rifle is still in excellent cosmetic and mechanical condition.

While I previously was running a Huma regulator and power plenum to shoot 34gr JSBs, the Huma has been sold and the rifle is again running the stock Edgun regulator and plenum. Rifle is tuned for 905fps with JSB 25.4gr pellets (max velocity at the current regulator pressure is about 920fps.) Gets about 55 shots per fill.

The stock has an accu-shot picatinny rail installed on the front that is screwed into .125” thick aluminum inserts that drop into the two front pockets inside the stock. Rifle has the standard Wika pressure gauge (had too many issues with the EDmu, so I went back to the simple Wika gauge that always works.)

6 magazines, fill probe, and spare o-rings are included, as well as a nearly full tin of AA .25 25.4gr pellets (JSBs sold under the AA brand name.)

I still have the original styrofoam lined shipping box from Edgun West that the rifle will ship in.

Asking $1250 shipped and insured to the lower 48. Will also ship to HI and AK but I will have to figure out additional shipping charges compared to shipping to the lower 48. I’m near Sacramento, CA if a local buyer wants to meet up for a face to face deal. Payment via Paypal F&F, USPS MO, or check (will ship when it clears.) I have feedback here as well as plenty more positive feedback on Sniper’s Hide and Helifreak under the same user name.

Thanks!

r5m-1.1645064491.jpg

r5m-2.1645064496.jpg

r5m-3.1645064503.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.