• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Optics WTS Element Theos

Classified Status
SOLD

Air-G

Nov 15, 2023
Los Angeles, CA, USA
This Element Theos was originally backordered and finally arrived but only after the intended build was completed with the same scope found at another authorized dealer. This scope has never been mounted or removed from its retail packaging. The box was opened to take pictures only.

I listed this on eBay yesterday when I didn’t have access yet to post here. Definitely would like to see this go to a fellow enthusiast! That said, here’s the airgun nation deal:

$1800 shipped USPS Priority Insured lower 48. PayPal F&F or add fees G&S. Zelle is good too, local pickup in Los Angeles or Orange County.

Thanks guys!

-Ron

*edit*
I’m new to the community; this and the Sidewinder .22 are my first ads so I don’t have any feedback here yet. Please check out my profile on US Audiomart where you can see feedback and evaluate transactional integrity:

IMG_3545.jpeg

IMG_3546.jpeg

IMG_3547.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: stoti