• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

WTS: Feinwerkbau 124 Sport

Classified Status
NLA

taso1000

Jan 5, 2020
Illinois, United States
Up for sale is an Feinwerkbau Sport 124 in .177 with a Maccari laminate stock. It is a beautiful rifle in excellent condition. I was looking to buy either this rifle or a new HW95. Mike Melick told me to grab this rifle as fast as I could. lol

It is a nice rifle but I never got into it. I have put about two dozen pellets through it. Velocities are 732, 733, 739, 737, 739 with Air Arms 8.4 grain Diabolo Field pellets. I remember it not being as smooth shooting as my Air Arms Pro Sport and I wasn't fond of the trigger. But I also fell into the deep end with pcp rifles around the time I bought this rifle and I really didn't give this rifle a fair shake.

I am looking to get $525 plus 1/2 shipping, insurance via Paypal. If you elect to pay via goods and services please add the fees. Continental U.S. only. In case my pricing is way off, I will entertain reasonable offers. Low ball offers will be ignored.

Thanks,

Taso

PXL_20221126_180159280.jpg

PXL_20221126_180216985.jpg

Last edited: