• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[WTS] FS: FX Impact M3 package in SFBA, California

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ordered one last year, it came in, I shot it, added parts to it, and now work has gone back to the office. I had hoped I would have enough time to shoot it more than I do, and things have not changed recently. It's a black standard length M3 chambered in .30 caliber. I've shot a few boxes of pellets and slugs through it. Most items were purchased from Utah Airguns. Everything listed below will come with it, I'm keeping the scope. Pictures available by email or SMS. I have all the factory parts that were exchanged for aftermarket. Details of gun and parts are below:

FX Impact M3 600mm barrel .30 cal.
Air Venturi Nomad II compressor
Extended QD 1/8 fitting for M3 & oil
K&L Gen. 3 Arca Rail
NSA threaded pin probe & housing
NSA slug pin probe
Huma Air dual hole transfer port (.30 cal doesn't come with this factory)
FX carbon fiber barrel sleeve epoxied onto barrel
DonnyFL Ronin Moderator
Saber Tactical adjustable butt stock
MK V hand pump for back up with extended fitting
EagleVision FX Impact magazines (CNC aluminum ones) x3
cleaning kit/equipment
OEM hard case with foam

I've zeroed this and plinked, taken to a private ranch and shot ground squirrels a few times, and messed with the tuning for slugs and pellets at 100 yards. I think in total, based on pellets/slug use, around 700 times. The EagleVision aluminum mags fit very tight, but the OEM mag fits no problem. This air rifle is very accurate, and I hate to see it go, but in the end, I no longer have the time to enjoy it. Buy this with no wait, dialed in, and all issues sorted. I'm asking $4200 with a huge array of pellets and slugs (there's about 5 boxes of NSA, a stack of FX Hybrids, and probably 6-7 tins of pellets). Please be able to meet up in the North San Jose area, as it would be rather expensive to ship all of this.

**EDIT** 
I'm willing to separate the compressor and pump from the sale (for those that already have one). Price without the Nomad II is $3500 for the whole package. I'll try to add the list of pellets and slugs this weekend. 

Status
Not open for further replies.