• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

( WTS) FX Crown MK II .177 cal Walnut Stock 600mm Barrel

Classified Status
NLA
Hello everyone,

FX Crown MK II .177 cal Walnut Stock 600mm Barrel. I purchased the rifle new in May , 2022 and it is in perfect condition and all original as it came from the factory. It is very accurate shooting JSB MRD 13.43 pellets AND now FX 4.52mm 13.4 pellets. I sent it to FX on 08/25/22 and had them go through and tune. Attached is a photo of the 200, 20X score that I shot on the 30-Yard Challenge, 09/05/2022 here on the Forum. The sale includes the Crown, 1-each factory magazine, plus 1-each Cram magazine, as shown in the photos. Scope and Rings NOT included. If you need more photos or have any questions send me your email and tell me what you need. I will pack and ship in the original factory hard case and the original outside box. Fastest response is direct to my email shown below: Please no trades. Price $1,500.00 and free shipping to lower 48-states. Thank you, ThomasT
wa5.jpg

I was asked about FPS and FPE. Answer shooting at 881 FPS, 13.43 JSB MRD, equals 23 FPE

FX Crown MK II -1.jpg
FX Crown MK II -2.jpg
FX Crown MK II -3.jpg
FX Crown MK II -4.jpg
FX Crown MK II -5.jpg
FX Crown 200-20 Sept-05-2022.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Str8tshooter