• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle WTS FX Dreamline Tactical with .22 & .30 barrels

Classified Status
SOLD

Kgphotos

May 31, 2015
CA, United States
I am selling this FX Dreamline for my good friend and hunting buddy. He is a member here but is not very active. This is the Dreamline Tactical. It has barrels for both .30 and .22 calibers. Also has probes and a magazine for both calibers. The rifle has a power plenum installed. The moderator is for .22 caliber and is the basic can that came with FX air rifles. The air tank is the aluminum style. I believe it is approximately 500cc. Also comes with the original box and a tin of .30 44gr pellets. I have shot this rifle and it shoots great. It's the only .30 I have ever shot and I have been very impressed with the precision. The .22 barrel also has the great accuracy that you'd expect from an FX. My friend bought the rifle from our own classifieds a few years back so it has had two owners but it is in good shape. I am not sure of the best price to ask since it comes with the extra barrel set up. I am going to start by asking $850 shipped to CONUS only. Please feel free to make REASONABLE offers. Payment may be by Paypal or US Postal Money Order. Please let me know if you have any questions or if I left out any important info. Thanks for looking,
Kenny

IMG_5368 2.jpgIMG_5369 1.jpgIMG_5372 5.jpgIMG_5373 6.jpgIMG_5374 4.jpgIMG_5376.jpg