• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[WTS] FX Impact M3 .35cal 800mm + tons of extras!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a little excited when the M3 was initially released and wound up buying two of them. I've since come to my senses and realized that one M3 is plenty, so I'm now selling my FX Impact M3 .35cal 800mm sniper with DonnyFL moderator upgrade. I purchased the gun last summer from Southern Precision Air Weapons (SPAW) Everything that originally came with the gun is included in this listing (see photos below).

** ALSO INCLUDED is the Saber Tactical adjustable buttstock and bag rider, and the Saber Tactical Arca Swiss rail. (*retail cost of these 3 accessories totals $465).

The gun is in perfect condition. I doubt I've shot more than a single tin of JSB .35 pellets through this gun since I bought it last summer, as I've mainly been shooting my other M3 (.25cal).

If you need a scope for this gun, I happen to have an Element Optics Titan that I plan on listing for sale here as well in a separate listing.

This is the first time I've posted anything for sale here on the Airgun Nation classifieds, but for reassurance that I'm a legit seller, Ernest Rowe (@sniperlabyo) is a personal friend of mine and he'll vouch for me if needed.

PRICE IS $2500. Shipping to the USA only. I will cover the cost of shipping. Payment can be made via either Paypal (Friends & Family), or via Zelle.

*Please note that the Bipod shown in a couple of the photos below IS NOT included in this listing.

IMG_0617.1643822936.jpeg

IMG_0615.1643822900.jpeg

IMG_0616.1643823043.jpeg

IMG_0618.1643822959.jpeg

IMG_0619.1643822966.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.