• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[WTS] Huma-Air Brass Edgun Leshiy 2 FX Barrel Adaptor .25 Cal - No Profit

Classified Status
NLA
I needed to buy a Huma-Air adaptor to use the FX 500mm barrel kit with my L2. There were currently no Huma L2 adaptors I can could find local in the states, so I needed to order direct from Huma. I ordered a few extra so I could offer them here and save someone some shipping money if they just needed this one item. With exchange rates and shipping charge this are about exactly what I paid. If you wanted to try your FX barrel kit in your Leshiy 2 this maybe an option for you.

Also FYI, DonnyFL does offer an adaptor (and it's in stock) but I don't like it as much as this Huma as Donny's have a flat lip and the Huma's are curved out slightly to have less air escaping in the breech and is Jeff Mann's design. So Huma is basically an OEM shape. I just wanted you to know in case you wanted to spend a little less and still get an adaptor. I linked DonnyFL's adaptor below so you can find it easy. I am not trying to make a profit on these Huma adaptors which are a better quality part.

I have three adaptors available in different calibers that I bought to save some one some money from buying overseas. Had a few do this for me, I am trying to return the favor, especially on items that are not ordered a lot and are difficult to find in the states.

1 - 22 Cal (SOLD)

1- 25 Cal

1 - 30 Cal (SOLD)

$35.00 each shipped lower 48, PayPal FF.

1800300459.1654530722.jpg

https://donnyfl.com/products/fx-barrel-adapter-for-leshiy-2

Last edited: