• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[WTS] Impact MK2- Total package

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_0019.1633660719.jpg
IMG_0020.1633660735.jpg
IMG_0021.1633660748.jpg

For sale Impact MK2... you know the one that's reliable and accurate in 30 caliber, that doesn't have 18 regulators..... Comes with an Athlon 8x34x56 scope (scope is missing top flip cap... glass is 100% immaculate, I broke the top recital cap off the day I mounted the scope. Pulled the caps off and one fell on the floor and I stepped on it. Gun lives in gun safe). Comes with FX no limit scope mounts. Gun will ship with scope attached and is dead on at 50 yards(q-tip head accurate)... will ship with 8 tins of 30 caliber pellets.... 4 55 grain tins and 4 44 grain tins(JSB and FX)... it's currently sighted in for the light grain variant but shoots the heavies equally as well... Gun has 1.5 years left on the warranty... entire package 3,100 shipped and insured.

Status
Not open for further replies.