• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[WTS] Impact parts Power Plenum, Saber Tactical ambi loading block, Ernst Row...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don’t know how I ended up with so many barrel inlets but, here are two extra, one in .22 and one in .25. These are new units by Ernest Row.

Barrel inlet I paid $45 each

Asking $35 each shipped

.25 700mm STX Liner Low mileage as I bought a slug A liner shortly after I got the gun.

New cost $110 plus shipping

Asking $80 shipped

Reloading block I just bought this, decided to go a different route. Installed and then removed. This is as close to new as it gets. It fits the Gen1 guns. You would need to drill the front pin out to match the hole in your linkage and get another pin to use it on the Gen2. Something they don't tell you when you buy them.

Reloading Block paid $135

Sell for $105 shipped

Arca adapter somehow ended up with an extra. This is a Brand New part

Paid $45

Asking $35 shipped

Power Plenum I bought it used but it looks near new. I never installed it. Bought it without the valve rod and valve pin that are included in the kits. You will need to use your originals.

New cost $199 plus shipping

Asking $140 shipped

Scope level goes to the first person that buys the plenum or Reloading block.

Paypal only

Status
Not open for further replies.