• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

WTS LCS SK-19 in 25 cal package

Classified Status
SOLD
Would like to sell my LCS SK-19 in 25 cal for $1400 plus 1/2 shipping, east of the Mississippi and $20 more West of the Mississippi. Or as a package deal for $1600 shipped. Package consists of, the LCS SK-19.25 cal, BSA 6-24×44 scope s/f , mounts and 3 full tins of JSB 25.4gr 350 ct. If you ever wished you had a Semi-auto for that quick follow up shot, now is your chance to own a Quality Semi-auto and if want Full-auto just move the lever. It is also regulated, so plenty of shots depending upon what you have the power wheel set at, will depend on the shots and ft/lb energy. The power on this LCS SK-19 is adjustable from 12 ft/lb to 60 ft/lb . Buy with confidence as I have about 10 pages of all Positives on the old Yellow BOI and only a few here. Please communicate by texting me and for pics at 920-427-9608, or email me at [email protected] Thanks Richard.

Last edited: