• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

WTS Leshiy 2 350mm

Classified Status
NLA
I have 3 alpha 350mm barrels. 22, 25, and 30 cal. The 25 has 2 mags, the other barrels one mag. I have repr and non repr regulators. Will sell the whole package for 2200. L2 and one barrel of your choice 1800 shipped. I have several extra rebuild kits for orings and indexing. Not interested in any trades, money is going for another hobby. Message me and discuss what configuration your interested in. Barrels will be sold separately after gun is sold. I shoot this L2 almost every day with no issues. Squirrels aren't included with purchase. Search the hunting section and you'll see multiple kills made with this L2. It's not a safe queen, I use it. The shroud has vinyl carbon wrap with piccatini rail, comes off easily. I put it there to protect the shroud. Will not respond to ridiculously low offers, I am not desperate to sell.
Screenshot_20221103-152810_Chrome.jpg

20230123_075537.jpg