• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[WTS] MAC 1 USFT

Status
Not open for further replies.

steve123

May 26, 2019
Arizona, United States
  • The reason is I want to sell it is to get a Thomas FT because since I bought his HPX I'm totally sold on Mike N's platform. That being said, if you want a FT rifle to win with besides a Thomas, without having to screw around with all kinds of stupid things, this is the #1 candidate in this price range. I've owned or been around all kinds of rifles that are basically a "not so funny joke" when it comes to holding zero and maintaining velocity. 

• At the recent NM match I talked to AGN member Franklink about this rifle. In his words – IF THEY ONLY KNEW HOW AWESOME THESE ARE!!!! Then later in the day he shot a perfect 40/40 in the Silhouette match with his USFT. 

I bought this new around 18 years ago. Some years later I won a Duracoat painting certificate and this digital pattern is the result of it. Underneath the Duracoat is the original Gold and Silver anodizing in case you want to go back to that BUT it's going to be a major hassle removing it. Much better off just getting the rifle recoated to the pattern you want which could include dipping it as well. The handle and a few other areas have a worn finish and the finish on the bottom of the tube is scratched in places where it was rested on things.

Sends JSB .177 pellets at 920 fps so 19-ish fpe. It gets 45 shots from 1550 psi to 1350 psi. This is the NON regulator version so you don't ever have to worry about "A REGULATOR" failing which is a major part of why this rifle is so reliable, actually the reason I bought this rifle which has been trouble free. It is right handed only with the right hand offset grip angle and offset barrel.

Anyway, this good ole USFT is the most concrete no fuss pcp I've ever owned. The thing is absolutely ROCK SOLID and doesn't know what a poi shift is! Too date I've won the Arizona state FT match 5 times, Won 1st in open division in the famous Temecula challenge which might be the hardest FT match in the world, as well some other top finishes. Also nearly all the freestyle matches I've participated in. As well as 4 perfect scores, some being 48/48. I've shot too many 5 shots groups touching at 50Y over the years with this rifle to even recount, it's very precise. NOT bragging but just trying to convey how capable this rifle is.

The trigger is a two stage that breaks at a crisp 6 oz. It comes with the original Gen1 knee riser rest, and the adjustable Gen1 thigh rest, as well as the butt hook and picatinny mount. It fills with a standard foster female fitting.

Comes in a hard case, CONUS only. Doesn't include rings, scope, or sidewheel.

Price lowered to $1750

DSC00179.1615934342.JPG
    DSC00180.1615934516.JPG

• This topic was modified 1 month ago by steve

• Author

Status
Not open for further replies.