• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[WTS] Mix of parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigragu

Jul 8, 2018
CA, United States
Hey, all, decided to get off my hump and sell off some of this stuff I keep saying I’ll still need and use, but the fact is, they need to find a better home and get some use.

07245382-DE65-43C4-A78A-D0E5438C2188.1646527668.jpeg

rather than post up close up pics of each, I’ll give a brief description of each along with price per. If you are seriously interested send me a pm for closer or out of the box pics, like for the hill mk4 pump as an example.

all sales are final and only to members in the lower 48, and the prices shown include shipping and the cost of the product only. Any extra insurance is on the buyer.

PayPal for payment and FF is good, if you want to go G&S then you please cover the PP 3% fees. Any money orders have to be from US postal office and product will ship once cleared.

1. Tasco 10-40x60 target scope. Parallax lowest number is 30 but I swear it’s at least 15 yards as it goes past 30 a solid 1/4 turn. 30mm tube. The rings are not included as they are Tikka rings off of my 22-250. $180

2. Jefferson State Air Rifle at one time custom machined two parts for the FX wildcat. This is one of them, no longer produced, an aluminum anodized barrel to air tube clamp- $65

3. Two Ashcroft 2.25” , 1/4 NPT gages meant for tanks, compressors, or tethering regulators. 0-6000 psi, with protective rubber boots. Both for $45. Will not part.

4. FX MK2 silver or black trigger guard bottoms- $45 each, $80 for both(SILVER EDITION SPF)

5. Audrius Regulator for the 25 cal Gen2 marauder- $50

6. Set of 3 lightly used 25 caliber marauder mags. The inner springs have already been modified to have a stronger spring tension- $45. Will not part

7. Twice used Hill MK4 pump. Comes with the dessicant filtration kit, spare dessicant pack, and a new Hill reseal kit- $180 for the pump and it’s added accesories.

8. Centerpoint 6-20 x 50 air rifle scope. Mounted on the rings and the gun, but gun never used and got sold. So it’s safe to say the scope has never seen a day of field use- $75. Comes with rings and scope cover

9. SOLD

10. Pack of 10 new unopened switches for the air Venturi or Hatsan lightning compressor, and two bulkhead 5/16” fittings to create a better watertight seal where the coolant hoses go in and out of the tank. All parts are new, unused- $40 for all, will not part

11. Huma plenum extension with gage port for the 25 caliber Gen2 marauder- $25

12. Saber Tactical ambidextrous cocking block kit- $90

13. SOLD 

14. New unused Factory AMP regulator for the Impact, Crown, and Dreamline- $85

15. Not shown- 30 caliber 600mm Slug A FX liner with carbon fiber sleeve epoxied onto it. Will provide receipt from Utah airguns to prove Slug A authenticity- $90

Thanks for looking

Status
Not open for further replies.