• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[WTS] Pre AF RAW HM1000x Blue Laminate stock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keahi

Sep 12, 2020
Virginia, United States
Lovely stock no longer made in Thumbhole configuration in Blue Laminate. Has pic rail add and has no issues (scratches, cracks, dents) it does have wear from handling but was babied and shot indoors out. Asking $400 OBO shipped. PayPal. Getting pics now and will upload when I can until then message me. No trades. I also have a RAW HM1000x .30 Chassis I’d sell or maybe trade. I’ll be deciding which HW90/RX custom stock I’m going to sell/trade also if interested. For those near central VA I have 2 accurate gasram breakbarrels to sell but shipping will cost as much as the selling price probably so available for pickup or I’ll meet you if close…$100 each (Benj NP camo 22/ Hatsan .25) great accurate cheap shooters where my guest guns that just sit now PCPs take the shows. Thank you for looking and stay safe.

Keahi Lum Ho

Status
Not open for further replies.