• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[WTS] Pre AF RAWHM1000x .25 chassis OBO!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keahi

Sep 12, 2020
Virginia, United States
PreAF RAW HM1000x chassis .25 right hand action, Awesome gun in working condition with one magazine and SST. No mounts, scope, bipod or monopod $1400 OBO PayPal FnF hardcased and boxed. Buyer pays insurance. No issues with air or function just too any odd bills and too many guns. If buyer wants a SFP IR scope and mounts I can add one for cheap ($125) Monopod can be added for $75 additional to gun buyer only. I have an old sick dog I am taking care of right now with vet visit but I’m getting pics together as I can today. Thank you. Keahi Lum Ho

Well I am just back from the vet, not good news. My blessed dog is not making red blood cells and is in growing pain. I’m selling this to help offset this cost and burden. Make on offer if you want a Pre AF .25 working, RAWHM1000x and bless us both. Thank you all. I will be trying to get pics up as I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.