• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[WTS] Pre Air Force RAW HM1000x action and chassis $1,200

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keahi

Sep 12, 2020
Virginia, United States
Hello folks. Hard times mean hard choices so I’m offering up my RAW 1000x chassis in excellent working condition (no leaks). This sale will not include a barrel, probe or magazines as I’m keeping it for my OG RAW1000x to switch between .25 and .30. Not sure if this will work out for you all but here it is. Asking $1200 (OBO) plus shipping PayPal FnF or add fees. Pics incoming or message me please. Need cash so no trades most likely unless I get cash on my end also….I have ads for scopes I can add for a deep discount if added to the sale. The action was recently tuned by Martin (1st owner…I’m the 2nd owner less than a month) for .30 shooting at 958-947 for over 2 mags. I forgot to mention the chassis has 3 pic rails added for bipod and accessories (tan) and will be shipped in a hard case and boxed.

Thanks for looking,
Keahi Lum Ho

Status
Not open for further replies.