• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[WTS] RAW 1000X .22 Chassis Model $1300.00 Reduced Price

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim81

Nov 2, 2017
Wa, United States
Here's the short story. I bought this from UA in August. I chose it because of all the favorable reviews indicating it was one the most accurate guns out there. UA even advertises it as Sub MOA with pellets at 100 yds. Mine would barely do a half dollar size group at 50 yds. I listed it then on the classifieds and no buyers. Dissapointed, I let it sit for several months. Again, encouraged by positive reports I tried it again. Same results. I tried many different pellets, even those used by UA when testing the gun before delivery. No improvement in groups. Took of the Elements Titan thinking it might be the scope and put on a Bushnell. Same thing. From 50 out to 100 the groups just kept getting larger. Sometimes the pellet wouldn't even land on the 12X18 splatter burst target...but every now and then there would be a couple shots right on top of each other and I thought I had found the Gremlin. Nope! I then called UA and was informed that all RAW produucts needing service under warranty were to be returned to the factory for service. Super CS at RAW. They sent me a shipping label and off it went. It has now returned.

IMG_0991.1642271532.JPG

I did find evidence of clipping on the moderator. That dull silver around the exit of the muzzle shows that is the case.

Now that it has returned, straight 100% honest to you, I don't know if I can trust this rifle to be accurate or not. So...I am listing it on the classifieds. It will be sent in the UNOPENED box exactly as it was received from the factory. It may be totally OK or it may still be faulty as the factory said they could find nothing wrong with the rifle. That's has to not be true to a certain extent because look at the clipping in the photo.

This rifle has an ergo tactical grip and and optional picatinny rail installed. There is one magazine in the box, I am told, and the rest of the tin of pellets that RAW tested it with. I do believe you have to use the 'redesigned' JSBs to get the best results.

I am asking $1600 for the rifle and we split the shipping. My experience has been it's about $80 UPS and about $15 more for FedEx. Paypal or a check is fine. If Paypal it will be at the the shipper in one day. Check...I wait for it to clear. I see these are on back order on a lot of sites. So, if you want a factory repaired RAW 1000X for $1500 plus shared shipping let me know. Thanks for taking the time ro read all of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.