• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[WTS] RAW HM1000X chassis .30 pre AF $1575+1/2 shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keahi

Sep 12, 2020
Virginia, United States
PreAF RAW HM1000x I took in trade and then came along another RAW .30 barrel kit for my 1st RAW .25. I don’t want 2 RAWs right now?! (That’s my problem leave it alone LOL) Comes with one magazine, SS tray and hard case. Original owner said he just got it back from Martin months back after a reseal and tune. She shoots 940-950 here in VA foothills in sub 40degree weather. Extreme accuracy as expected chassis has 3 (tan) pic rails installed (see pics). Wearing a Hogue grip and Luther stock. I do have other grip stock options but this ad is for the above. I’m also including a 1 pc Weaver 30mm mount. Asking $1575 
image.1643729709.jpg
PayPal FnF or add fees and Venmo. Buyer pays 1/2 shipping. Email for more pics and info. **(Scope, rail extender, foregrip and bipod not included)** Available for local pick up.

Thank you, Keahi Lum Ho

Status
Not open for further replies.