• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[WTS] Reduced .22 AirMaks Katran CB Compact Bottle Hunter

Status
Not open for further replies.
$1100 total with fees and US shipping reduced price and edited ad 10/12

Selling my .22 AirMaks Katran CB with 300cc CF bottle. It works perfectly, only selling to pay for the larger Katran I just bought.

Not selling scope, bipod, DONY FL, extra mags, rail, anything extra, etc.

Returned to OEM condition as Utah Airguns delivered with end caps, original grip, etc.

Comes with ONE magazine not the three shown.

Will replace Magpul grip with the OEM one (which is nice, any AR grip will work).

Comes with nice OEM case, fill probe, etc. and was purchased new from Utah Airguns a couple months ago. Shoots great, 40 rounds per fill at 880 fps avg. Trigger is nice, build is comparable to FX or perhaps better because it is a simpler gun with less parts. The folding stock is the second version with zero wobble, really nice design, have LOP maxed and no issues what so ever. Gun is 99%, never opened up, dropped, etc. Two tins of pellets shot, likes 15-18g JSB. I like it better than any of the three FX guns I've owned. 

You can come visit and shoot it if near Rochester, NY

PLEASE NO TRADES or low ball offers, read the description beforehand! 

I wrote a post on my impressions pro and cons with more photos: https://www.airgunnation.com/topic/airmaks-katran-compact-bottle-22-remark

Thanks

20210913_airmakskatrancbairgun_0007.1633893313.jpg
20210913_airmakskatrancbairgun_0009.1633893326.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.