• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

WTS Rifle Scopes

Classified Status
SOLD
Hello everyone, I have for sale the following items, every item I purchased new and have only used to shoot from my benchrest. I will pack the items in their original factory box and then double box to ship.

SOLD 1) Vector Optics Minotaur Gen II, 34mm Tube, 46 x 60, Fixed Focus, Second Focal Plane, Side Focus Parallax, 1/8 MOA, VETD-LR Illuminated Center Dot, Designed for LR, XLR and Precision Competition Shooting, with Picatinny Rings and Sun Shade. Absolutely like new and I have all of the original owners manual and factory box. $350.00 ships free to lower 48

2) Hawke 8-32 x 50 SF AMX IR, 30mm Tube, 1/4 MOA, Side Focus, Side Focus Wheel, Lens Covers, Sun Shade and Picatinny Rings. Absolutely like new and I have the original factory box. $400.00 ships free to lower 48

SOLD 3) WestHunter Optics WHI 6-24X50 SFIR FFP Scope, 30mm Tube First Focal Plane Red Green Illuminated Etched Glass Reticle 1/10 MIL Scopes, Side Wheel, Power Throw Lever, Sun Shade. $100.00 ships free to lower 48

SOLD 4) 34mm Rings to Dovetail mount. They are adjustable in height. I used these to mount my Vector scope on my Daystate Wolverine. You can use 34mm to 30mm spacers to mount a 30mm tube scope. $95.00 ships free to lower 48

Any questions or interested in buying please send me a PM. or direct email to
wa5.jpg

Thank you,
ThomasT

1) Vector.1a.jpg
2) Hawke.1a.jpg
3) WestHunter.1a.jpg
4) Rings.1a.jpg

Last edited: