• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[WTS] RTI Prophet Performance .25 LR Reduced $975

Status
Not open for further replies.

robster01

Dec 14, 2019
Texas, United States
Hello Members,

Had it sold and then buyer got cold feet. Anyway, here's what you get...

This Prophet has amazing power and accuracy. It currently is tuned to shoot .25 cal Polymags at 900 fps with ease. The Polymags fit easily in the magazine with room to spare. The shroud and carbon fiber bottle (came off a new FX M3) are brand new. 

Also the male foster fitting was removed and replaced with a huma-air plenum gauge (see pic). It has a very smooth cocking action, crisp trigger, and easy to adjust fps on the fly.

I got a lot of other questions about it from my previous post so I'll do my best to explain:

1. Cocking handle cannot be moved to the right side.

2. I am I believe 3rd owner I picked up from a reputable AGN member.

3. It has a 600mm or 23.6" Lorthar Walther barrel and 1/2 x 20 UNF thread.

4. Is it loud? I mean that is based on perception, for me it wasn't bad but I had a DonnyFL Sumo on it and definitely reduced the report.

5. It is not ambi but mags can be oriented from right side or left side based on your shooting style.

6. I only shot pellets through it and do not know about slugs.

7. I only shot it maybe 60-80 rounds through it and I don't know how many shots you get per fill. If I had to guess 60-80 shots.

8. No scratches just typical wear on the bottom pic rail from bipod. 

9. Only nick on it is the cocking block from when a screw came loose. I tightened her up and works like a charm. Only cosmetic and does not affect function whatsoever (see pic). 

10. It’s a newer generation because it does not have any sharp edges and reg just works! 10 fps deviation.

It holds air like a champ and zero reg creep. 

Includes 2 magazines, stainless steel fasteners, and will ship in a hard case. The scope and rings are not included. 

Asking $975 shipped TYD. PayPal FF or buyer pays fees (sorry no other payment options). Conus only. Sorry no trades. Will provide tracking ASAP. USPS only. 

Thanks for looking!

prophet 1.1648753538.jpeg
Prophet 2.1648753547.jpeg
Prophet 3.1648753561.jpeg
Prophet 4.1648753569.jpeg

B8D683BE-F7DA-4611-9318-1D94BD7ED96D.1648754081.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.