• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

WTS: Sig Sauer ASP20 .22

Classified Status
SOLD

taso1000

Jan 5, 2020
Illinois, United States
Sold to c801tfd on the GTA forum. Thanks!!!

Up for sale is a Sig Sauer ASP20 in .22 caliber. I bought the rifle used a while back and I never really shot it. I pit maybe a dozen pellets through it. The rifle is in very good condition. There are some light pressure marks on the stock, the finish on the bottom of the trigger guard has two small areas where it looks like it rubbed off (you can see bare metal) and there is a perpendicular line on the top of the barrel locking block (im not sure what the correct name of the part is called). This is how I received the rifle. The scope and mount are not included in sale.

I am looking to get $350 plus shipping, insurance and PayPal fees when you pay via goods and services. Continental U.S. only. In case my pricing is way off, I will entertain reasonable offers. Low ball offers will be ignored.

Thanks,

Taso

asp20.jpg

Last edited: