• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle WTS SKOUT EPOCH .22 with Vector Razor & Impact 4000 laser rangefinder

Classified Status
SOLD

Air-G

Nov 15, 2023
Los Angeles, CA, USA
*** SOLD 3/23/2024 ***

Alright guys, here’s the next setup I mentioned on another thread. Unfortunately, no time to enjoy. The rifle as shown was purchased new from Utah Airguns, quality controlled/assured, Vector Razor scope sighted and indoor range tested 10/3/2023. It has been laying dormant since taking delivery of the unit and only taken out for pictures to create this listing. All items shown are included. Here’s the line item list:

Skout Epoch .22 with factory case
Skout Epoch toolkit & accessories case
Skout high power slug valve (UA installed/tuned)
Skout stock valve (spare/unused)
Skout Epoch magazines (1 factory + 5 extra)
Skout Arca Swiss rail
Vortex Razor Gen III 6-36x56 FFP - EBR-7D MIL
Vortex Precision Extended Cantilever 20MOA Mount - 34mm
Vortex - Precision Diving Board Mount - 34mm
Vortex - Impact 4000 Ballistic Rail-Mounted Laser Rangefinder
DonnyFL - Skout Airguns Epoch Adapter
DonnyFL RONIN Moderator .25

I want to personally thank the two AGN members who placed their trust in me and look forward to any feedback they may choose to leave after receiving their gear. While we wait for that to drop as early as tomorrow (fingers crossed/no weather delays) please check out my profile on US Audiomart where you can see feedback and evaluate transactional integrity:

Same as my previous listings, I would like to see this go to a fellow enthusiast! That said, here’s the airgun nation deal:

$4050 shipped UPS 2-Day Insured lower 48. PayPal F&F or add fees G&S. Zelle is good too, local pickup in Los Angeles or Orange County.

Thanks guys!

-Ron

IMG_3598.jpeg

IMG_3599.jpeg

IMG_3608.jpeg

IMG_3609.jpeg

IMG_3603.jpeg

IMG_3610.jpeg

IMG_3601.jpeg

IMG_3604.jpeg

IMG_3605.jpeg

IMG_3606.jpeg