• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[WTS] SOLD WTS or trade towards Impact - BSA Ultra SE .177`

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up for sale is a well taken care of BSA Ultra SE in .177. It has a Huma reg installed, and is currently shooting at about 700 fps, although it can easily do 800, as it was doing this prior to me installing the reg. As nice as this gun is, I really want an Impact, and this thing is too nice to sit in my safe collecting dust, so off it goes. It is is great condition, shooting one hoe groups at 25 yards with both 8 grain JSB domes, and Predator Polymag Shorts. Full disclosure, while it is in really good condition, there are a couple of pressure marks in the stock, and a couple of marks on the breech from scope rings. Other than that, it is pristine. Included with the gun will be a fill probe, magazine, and the LDC in the pictures. The scope is not included. I am asking $600 OBO, or partial trade towards an Impact.

BSA left.1633288430.jpg
BSA right.1633288430.jpg
BSA Stock nick.1633288432.jpg
Buttstock nick.1633288444.jpeg

Thanks,

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.