• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

WTS/T AEA HP STANDARD CUSTOM EDITION .25cal STOCK condition plus alot of polishing.

Classified Status
NLA
WTS/T MY hp standard custom edition .25cal it comes stock . i had to send it in to have the hammerspring adjusted and polished till it is now very smoothe.
50fpe power level 18inch barrel under a 24"shroud with baffles taking up the slack(the gun is quiet enough it does not really need a moderator. i have the adapter ending in 1/2x20 unf but to get it you will need to pay for the shipping or $30 which ever is less...
i would like to get $500 for it but price is a little negotiable. or trade for a similar power level air gun(50fpe-55fpe) and under 6lbs.
there are a new set of breach and barrel o-rings in ziploc siliconed in the box for if and when they are needed(i felt a little air comming from between the mag and breach but it is only a minute puff and thepelletshop did not feel it needed fixing so i asked for the o-rings and they were sent ...
otherwise the rifle is stock and if you ask me to i will go get it and take a picture but that is a hassle.
update , i made a modification to the bolt removing 2mm off the tip and buffing it smoothe again. this caused several things. first you can now insert or remove a magazine without having to manually hold the bolt back, it works like the challenger models now. buyt uinserts from the left instead of right. secondly , before i was only getting 2 shots less than 3 mags on the regulator, and now i am getting 50-54shots full power(50-55fpe) and i got anothe 16 shots off the reg. took a whole 7 minutes to re-fill air cylinder.
my hammer is set as light as it can be, my reg is near 2350pfi and my power wheel is at 12 noon. so there is absolutly no negative issues with this air rifle, and i may just kkeep it now that it works so much better... goodness i need to mod more often , aparently i am good at it.

say i appologize, i have fallen in love with the rifle after i finished the mod. you can youtube AEA HP STANDARD CUSTOM EDITION .25 bolt mod the last word, and there is a short video of this rifle and me showing what the mod does. i had someone almost buy the rifle today and i about cried, i cant part with it. this is my permanemt light weight air rifle. 50fpe all day long even after it goes off the reg. it went from 50fpe to 35fpe between the 53rd shot and the 70th shot. but stayed between 50 -54fpe for 53 shots, what more can i ask for in this type of rifle. and ive made it even quieter. no you can't have this one find my video and do the mod yourself on your own hp platform air gun. and thank me later...

Last edited:
Reactions: Scotay42